No longer using the Hellofresh app? In this article find ways to delete Hellofresh account easily.
Hellofresh is a publically traded meal-kit company based out of Berlin, Germany. As of today, it is the largest meal-kit provider in the United States and also has operations in Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Sweden, and Canada.
All things required for a scrumptious meal are carefully planned, sourced, and delivered to the front door of each customer at a time convenient for them. Although cooking becomes so much more convenient with Hellofresh, there could come a time when we don’t want to use the application any longer.
If you are no longer using Hellofresh then it is a great idea to delete your account from the app database to erase your digital footprint.
Delete Hellofresh Account Via the App
The Hellofresh application is available both on Android Playstore and Apple App Store. The steps mentioned below will work to delete the account on either of the devices.
Prior to deleting your account, remember to cancel any active subscription. To cancel your subscription follow the steps mentioned under How to cancelHellofresh Subscription.
Remember to cancel Hellofresh deliveries five days prior to delivery, else you will be charged for meals that are in transit.
Follow the below steps to delete Hellofresh account on Hellofresh App
- To delete your account, first sign-in on the Hellofresh app on your device.
- Tap on the Setting icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on Contact Us.
- Tap on Chat.
- On the chat window type, “Hi, I want to delete my account.” You will now see two options, “Cancel subscription” and “Delete Account Data“.
- Tap on Delete Account Data.
- You will be prompted to describe your request in a brief sentence. Type, “Delete my personal information.”
- Tap on “Talk to agent”. Next, your request will be handed over to an agent. While speaking with the agent, request for account deletion.
Delete Hellofresh Account on Desktop
Follow the below steps to delete Hellofresh account on desktop
- To delete your Hellofresh account on desktop, first sign in on Hellofresh’s official website.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Help Center.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact Us.”
- Click on Chat.
- On the chat window type “I want to delete my account”.
- Next, click on “Delete data” and then click on “Delete personal information.”
- The chat will be forwarded to an agent. While speaking with the agent, request for account deletion.
The account will be deleted within 48 hours of raising the request.
How to Cancel Hellofresh Subscription
To cancel Hellofresh subscription follow the below steps
- Login to your Hellofresh account.
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner, then click on “Account Settings.“
- Scroll down on the Plan settings page and click “Cancel plan.”
- There will be a pop-up message on the screen advising you against canceling. Click “Cancel Anyway.“
- Select the reason for canceling your account and click on “Cancel.”
Tip: Cancel subscription five days prior to next delivery, so that the suppliers can be informed on time.
Hope you guys were successfully able to delete Hellofresh account. Remember that the account would still be active for roughly about 48 hours even post raising the request for deletion.
For common Hellofresh-related queries, you can refer to the FAQ on their official website. Please leave a comment below for any other queries or feedback, we are happy to help. Thank you for reading!
How do I delete my HelloFresh account on the app?
Follow the below steps to delete Hellofresh account on the app
1. Tap on the Settings icon at the bottom of the home screen of the app.
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Contact Us.
3. Tap on chat and in the chat window type, “I would like to have my account deleted from Hellofresh”.
4. The chat will be forwarded to an agent. Request the agent for account deletion.
How do I reactivate my HelloFresh account?
To reactivate your account on the Hellofresh app, simply log in and a message will appear asking you to reactivate your account.
What is the cancellation fee for HelloFresh?
No cancellation fee is charged by Hellofresh, but you will have to re-subscribe to make a purchase.